Which smartwatch is the best for you? Let’s find out!
We have categorised the smartwatches we have reviewed, so that you can easily compare smartwatches that serve a similar purpose.
Table of Contents
Who is the Smartwatch For?
One of the best ways to determine which smartwatch is the best one, is to determine who it’s for exactly.
- Best smartwatch for construction workers
- Best smartwatch for nurses
- Best smartwatch for male nurses
- Best smartwatch for firefighters
- Best smartwatch for diabetics
- Best smartwatch for 10 year olds with GPS
- Best smartwatch for teenagers
- Best smartwatch for seniors
Best smartwatches By Features
Features of a smartwatch can be a great way to choose which one is best for you. If you’re more interested in music, then let’s say, monitoring your blood pressure, then you’ll want a very different kind of watch. Check the pages below and choose the feature that’s important to you.
- Best smartwatch with battery life
- Best smartwatch with ECG
- Best smartwatch with NFC (contactless payments, keyless entry etc)
- Best smartwatch for tracking blood pressure
- Best smartwatch with oximeter
- Best smartwatch with a speaker
- Best smartwatch for Spotify
- Best Garmin with music
- Best smartwatch for music overall
- Best smartwatch with Alexa
- Best smartwatch for texting
- What’s the toughest smartwatch
- Best smartwatch with tactical features
- The best standalone smartwatch (no phone needed)
Smartwatches for Sports & Outdoors
If you play sports or love the outdoors, a smartwatch is essential. A smartwatch can really enhance your experience by giving you data such as GPS, speed, heart rate and more.
- Best smartwatches for crossfit
- Best Garmin watch for triathlons
- Best smartwatches for triathalons
- Best Garmin watch for swimming
- Best smartwatches for hunting
- Best smartwatches for hiking
- Best smartwatches for skiing
- Best smartwatches for weightlifting
- Best smartwatches for cycling
- Best smartwatches for fishing
- Best smartwatches for mountain biking
Other Ways To Find The Right Smartwatch For You
We even more categories to help you identify the right watch: